Shotfirers – North QLD
Website Impact Drill & Blast
Integrated Drilling and Blasting
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Impact Drill & Blast offers integrated drill and blast services, offering full Rock on Ground capabilities covering every stage of the project from survey, blast design, markout, drilling and bulk explosives supply to firing of blasts. With over 30 years’ experience, we service clients who work in the civil, mining and quarrying sectors.
We are rapidly growing in this industry, as part of this growth we have a need to employ experienced Shotfirers to service our customers in quarries and mines in North Queensland.
What we are offering:
- Fulltime permanent roles
- Cross-training opportunities
- Monday to Friday work with occasional weekend work
- Competitive remuneration package for the right applicant
- Company supplied work vehicle, tablet and/or mobile phone
- Join a safety driven culture
To be considered applicants must have:
- A satisfactory Police and ASIO clearance issued within the past 2 years as required
- A current Shotfirers ticket for the state you are applying for
- Competent in explosive handling practices
- Competent in supervision of the blast crew
- Australian Open Class manual drivers license
- Ability to pass all pre-employment medicals and Drug and Alcohol screen
- Strong customer focus
- Experience in working in the quarrying and/or mining industry
- Preferred experience with electronic detonators
- Preferred experience in laser profiling, bore tracking and blast monitoring
THESE IS NOT ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THESE ROLES.
If you are interested and qualified for above openings, submit your application by hitting APPLY NOW; please also specify the position you are applying
Your application will include he following questions:
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years of drill and blast experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Australian drivers license?
To apply for this job please visit impactdrillblast.com.